DJI Care Refresh can be bound to a DJI product when it meets one of the following criteria:
1. Brand new and un-activated;
2. Aircraft (Mavic, Phantom, Spark, Inspire, Zenmuse) activated within the last 48 hours;
3. Handheld device (Osmo, Ronin) activated within the last 30 days;
4. Repaired in an official DJI Service Centre (within 72 hours of receiving email invitation);
5. Aircraft approved via video verification.
Each time you request a replacement, you’ll need to pay a small amount of replacement fee and receive a replacement unit that is new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability.
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
EXPRESS OPTION: DJI will ship you a replacement as soon as the damaged product is received
TWO REPLACMENTS: Offer up to two full replacements at an additional charge in one year
WATER DAMAGE COVERAGE: Covers accidents like water damage and collisions
FREE SHIPPING: Free shipping, making the replacement experience much better
VIP PHONE SERVICE: Get in touch with DJI product experts